The Qolsys IQ Hub is the whole home hub with a 7″ touchscreen. The glass made on the panel is made with capacitive multi-touch glass. Which is a transparent electrode layer that is placed on top of the glass panel, and covered by a protective cover. When a finger comes into contact with the screen, the ratios of the electrical currents change. That helps the computer to detect the touchpoints. Also in addition to the 7″ screen, the panel also comes with a 2W speaker.
That will help with amplifying the sounds of text-to-speech, chimes, doorbells etc. Also, an 85dB siren is built in the panel which is as loud as a power lawnmower. The Qolsys IQ Hub also allows you to be able to have a live view of the cameras. With also being able to answer doorbells & cameras on the IQ Hub. Another feature that sets the IQ Hub over the rest is that you can have a touchless disarming using Bluetooth.
The IQ Panel 4 has all the similar features but also has a panel camera, a built-in glass break detector, and 2-way voice capable. (also a second RF radio for 345, 319, or 433)
If you would like to have this panel not mounted on your wall.
- 7 inch LCD screen with 1024 x 600 resolution
- Capacitive glass multi-touch
- Up to 242 user codes
- Can connect 152 devices using Z-Wave Plus, 128 with wireless.
- Bluetooth disarm & audio
- 16GB NAND flash internal storage
- LED indicator Green (Disarmed), Red (Armed)
- 2W Mono speaker
- 85dB Siren
- 8 Core Processor
- LTE and WiFI Dual Path
- 17 Languages
- 4 Partitions
- Easy to replace the backup battery
- Home Control Page (automation on one screen)
- 6.1″H x 7.7″W x 1″D (155mm x 195mm x 27mm)
- 12v DC 1000mA CC Power supply
- 32°F – 120°F up to 93% Relative Humidity, indoor, dry and ordinary locations use only