Smart security. Made simple.

Close this search box.
SKU: PG9933 Categories: ,

PowerG Wireless Carbon Monoxide Detector

The PowerG Wireless Carbon Monoxide Detector PG9933 is a very effective tool to keep you safe from a very dangerous gas. If you have any products in your home that operate on gas, having a Carbon monoxide sensor is a must. The recommended replacement period is 5 years, as the sensor loses sensitivity after that time frame.


SKU: PG9933 Categories: ,


The PG9933 measures in at 4.9 x 1.8in and use CR123 Lithium batteries for power. The battery lifespan on these units is a typical 5 years before they’ll need to be replaced. The CO detector weighs in at 7 oz. and it can easily be installed in any space you need detection for CO gas without having to run wires back to the main control panel. The PG9933 features an advanced electrochemical sensor and features an on-board siren and LED indicator that will warn those in the area before dangerous gas levels are reached. It will also send an alarm/trouble signal to the main control panel as well where status can be read on a keypad and possibly send notifications to users to alert them if the system has that capability added.


Early warning of carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning danger
Visual and Audible alarm indications upon CO detection
Built-in 95db Alarm Buzzer and large flashing LED alarm
Visible and transmitted low battery indication


Dimensions – 125.3 x 48mm (4.9 x 1.8in)
Battery Life – 5 years (typical use)
Battery Type – One CR123A lithium battery (included)
Weight – 197gr (7oz)
Operating Temperature – 4.4°C to 37.8°C (40°F to 100°F)
Operating Environment – Indoors