The wireless device includes a built-in reed switch that opens a circuit when the magnet is moved from its normal position. A small and discreet, yet robust device, each part of the PG9303BR contact is housed within a compact casing that accommodates even the tightest-fitting installations, as well as those where aesthetics is critical. The slim, sleek design makes the device practically invisible once installed, minimizing visual impact and complementing the décor of just about any home or office space.
The PG9303BR door/window contact comes equipped with a visible signal quality LED indicator. This allows the installer to choose the optimal location for installation, without having to go back and forth to the keypad.
With an exceptionally long-lasting battery of up to 6 years, this magnetic contact delivers enduring security. The robust communication link enables long-range transmission and strengthens protection against interference. A convenient pull tab makes installation easy and fast.
- PowerG robust industry leading commercial grade wireless technology
- Ideal for protecting doors, windows and other entranceways
- Small size and unobtrusive design make it virtually unnoticeable when installed
- Provides reliable performance using built-in PowerG leading wireless intrusion technology
- Outstanding, robust communication enables long-range transmission and strengthens protection against interference
- Simple to install, with a time-saving pull tab
- Visible LED light signal quality indicator on the device
- Easy to maintain
- Low battery indication
- Front and back cover tamper detection
- Delivers long-lasting value with a 6-year battery life (with typical use)
- Backed by DSC’s 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty