Built-in PowerG leading-edge wireless intrusion technology with two-way communication ensures seamless transmission of signals between the contact and the control panel, and prevents lost alarms. Exceptionally dependable, the wireless magnetic contact is fully certified by the most stringent international standards
User-friendly, the integrated design and ultra-thin magnet (2mm/ 0.08in) make the recessed contact quick and easy to install and maintain. It provides enduring performance, with a long battery life of up to 10 years (based on typical use).
The compact sensor with white or clear casing and cap is barely discernible once installed. Clear flanges attached to the sensor blend in with the doorframe, or can easily be snapped off, enabling near-invisible installation regardless of the door frame color. White and brown adhesive covers for the cap and magnet (included), can be applied, to match the door’s surface.
- Provides subtle and secure protection
- Ensures reliable performance using built-in PowerG leading-edge wireless intrusion technology with two-way communication
- Delivers exceptional value with a long-lasting battery (up to 10 years with typical use)
- Easily installed, with an ultra-thin magnet (2mm / 0.08in) that reduces the need for drilling
- Fast and convenient auto-enrollment
- Blends in well with window/door frame, for near-invisible installations
PowerG – The power of wires, without the wires
Cut out the wires and plug in peace of mind with PowerG, the leading wireless security technology for today’s homes and businesses. PowerG offers all the benefits of traditional wired security, without the hassles and vulnerabilities of wires. It makes end users’ lives more secure and convenient, and is ideal for a wide range of applications.
The Power of PowerG:
The revolutionary PowerG powers a robust, feature-rich platform designed to reduce operational costs for dealers, and provide ultimate reliability for end users.
- Multichannel, Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum technology – to overcome frequency blocking and interference
- Adaptive transmission power – for battery life preservation
- High transmission ranges – for reliable communication
- TDMA synchronized communication technology – to prevent message collisions
- 128 bit AES encryption – for high-level protection against analysis tools and digital attacks