First Step Processing (FSP) almost instantly responds to human targets without producing false alarms from other sources. FSP adjusts the detector’s sensitivity based on signal amplitude, polarity, slope, and timing. This eliminates the need for the installer to select the sensitivity level, thus improving ease of installation and reliability.
- Pet-friendly Selectable model available – optimize installation for pet (45 kg [100 lb]) and non-pet applications
- Dynamic Temperature Compensation – superior catch performance in any environment
- Microwave Noise Adaptive processing – reduce false alarms from repetitive sources
- Wall to Wall Coverage – superior catch performance
- Flexible Mounting Height, No Adjustments – reduce installation time and false alarms, improve catch performance
- Self-locking Enclosure with Integrated Bubble Level – reduce installation time